High Five 2022: June 13–17
High Five is the BEST 5 DAYS OF SUMMER for Radiant Kids and their friends!
Are you ready for the BEST 5 DAYS OF SUMMER? High Five is a fun-filled, fast-paced, action-packed and unforgettable experience with high-energy worship, dynamic teaching, fun competitions, crazy games and all sorts of unique electives. Kids currently in Kindergarten through 5th grade (entering 1st–6th grade in the fall) are welcome to sign up for High Five. The countdown to High Five 2022 has begun!
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIESHigh Five is an “all-in” event that brings our entire church family together. Thank you for helping us make High Five the best 5 days of summer by getting involved and being “all in”!
At High Five, you will experience…
This time together will focus our hearts on the Lord as we go throughout our day. We want to partner with you in the discipleship of your children!
Electives are what make High Five totally different from VBS! These electives are age-appropriate, experience-oriented and fun.
What is High Five?
While High Five has the elements of dynamic worship and teaching that you’d see in most VBS programs, what makes it unique is being able to create your own schedule by choosing from a catalog of electives. For each day, we have a list of electives that each child can choose from. These are age-appropriate, experience-oriented and fun. The purpose of these electives is for each child to be introduced to something new, but not necessarily master in one hour. Electives are led by individuals from our faith family.
Who can attend High Five 2022?
Registration is open to any child currently in Kindergarten through 5th grade (entering 1st–6th grade in the fall) regardless of where they attend church. Invite your friends, family and neighbors! Registration is limited to the first 200 kids, so be sure to register when it opens.
What does registration cost?
Registration for High Five is $25 per child and includes a t-shirt, daily snack and pizza lunch on Friday.
How Do I Register?
Registration for High Five is a 2-step process which allows you to register 1 child at a time.
- STEP 1: Registration to attend High Five 2022 opens Tuesday, March 1 at 2PM. Registration closes on Tuesday, March 22 at 5PM or when we reach our capacity of 200 kids. Your child must be registered in step 1 to have access to step 2.
- STEP 2: Kids get to create their own schedule by choosing electives in a second registration process beginning April 19 at 10AM. Electives are available on a first-come, first-served basis and each elective has a maximum capacity. If you would like to have your first choice for electives, we suggest that you register as soon as elective registration opens!
What are Electives?
Electives are first-come, first-served. Each elective has a maximum capacity and some are limited to specific ages. All electives are subject to change depending on unforeseen circumstances, such as weather or changes by our elective leaders. Watch for the Elective Book to come in early April so you can see what electives are available and create your own schedule.
Will Lunch Be Provided?
At the end of the day, kids will gather to eat lunch and recap what they learned. Please be sure to pack a lunch for Monday–Thursday. We will have a Pizza Party on Friday! Daily snacks will be provided between elective sessions.
What is the schedule?
- 8:45–8:55AM: Check-in & outdoor fun
- 9:05–9:50AM: “Make Waves” (Worship Center)
- 10–11AM: Elective 1
- 11–11:25AM: Snack break & games
- 11:30–12:30PM: Elective 2
- 12:30–12:45PM: Lunch & recap of the day
- 12:45–1PM: Wrap up session (Worship Center)
What happens if the weather gets bad?
High Five is scheduled rain or shine! In the event that it does rain, most outdoor electives will continue to operate outside unless there is severe weather. We will move and/or alter electives as needed. Please dress accordingly and be ready for possible rain.